Wondering about wild grapes

Monday, July 20, 2015

Some Things To Smile About

I hope that I can put a smile on your face today with some of these things I found on the internet.  This first one is the most difficult things to do in the world. . . but I can think of some more difficult activities.

If someone asks the owner of this vehicle what his license plate number is, he could just answer license plate:

This next one makes a lot of sense.  One sure wouldn't want to make the animals sick, so please don't stand, sit, climb, or lean on this fence or you will be sorry:


The placement of this next sign was dead on.

This last one sure does make a lot of sense and is so true, don't you think?

Well, I hope you all are smiling now and I sure hope you have a great day, you hear?


14 comments:

  1. Good ones! Really liked the last one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saved the best for last. Glad you liked it.

      Delete
  2. They are all good, and I admit I stuck my tongue out to see if I could breathe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I, too, had to do the same thing. Then I laughed at myself.

      Delete
  3. You sure got me smiling. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I could. I love to make people smile and laugh.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Glad you liked it because I had fun creating it.

      Delete
  5. Ok, my tongue is back in my mouth now ;) Thanks. Check your mail - I'll try to send you a coupla good ones ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got some from the Hermit, were those yours?

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Now, isn't that better (grin). Smiling and laughing are good for you.

      Delete