Wondering about wild grapes

Friday, July 3, 2015

A Bank Robbery Gone Bad

OK, I found something on the internet that made me laugh, so of course I have to share it with you.  Yes, I know it is not in good taste, but the Devil made me post it (grin).

The Wrong Bank
Subject: Vanilla Pudding
This is just too funny not to share. Excerpted from an article which appeared in the Dublin Times about a bank robbery on March 2, 1999.
Once inside the bank shortly after midnight, their efforts at disabling the internal security system got underway immediately.
The robbers, who expected to find one or two large safes filled with cash and valuables, were surprised to see hundreds of smaller safes scattered throughout the bank.  The robbers cracked the first safe's combination, and inside they found only a bowl of vanilla pudding.
As recorded on the bank's audio tape system, one robber said, "At least we'll have a bit to eat." The robbers opened up a second safe, and it also contained nothing but vanilla pudding. The process continued until all the safes were opened.
They found not one pound sterling, a diamond, or an ounce of gold. Instead, all the safes contained covered bowls of pudding.
Disappointed, the robbers made a quiet exit, each leaving with nothing more than a queasy, uncomfortably full stomach.
The newspaper headline read:
"IRELAND'S LARGEST SPERM BANK ROBBED EARLY THIS MORNING."
I got this from http://urbanlegends.about.com/. OK, I went and did it and I hope you got laugh out of it, I did.
Have a great day, you hear?


10 comments:

  1. Thanks for the laugh. Have a wonderful Fourth of July weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I could make you smile. I love humor of all kinds. As far as the holiday, just going to stay home out of the traffic, unless my wife comes up with someplace she wants to go.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Got a little queasy in your belly? Yuk is a good way to describe it.

      Delete
  3. I haven't laughed out loud like this for such a long time. Only in Ireland ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess I am not the only one that thought it was funny. . .

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it, Trouble. I like a little laugh once in awhile.

      Delete
  5. Good one, DD. Reminds me of when the crooks robbed a bank, got back to the hideout and dumped their sacks on the table, and eyeballs went rolling everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to rob both an eye bank and a blood bank (grin).

      Delete