Wondering about wild grapes

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Wondering why I didn’t get done yet.

This is going to be short and sweet; well, maybe not sweet. I am behind on the first leg of my project and the customer needs the fabrication drawings first thing Monday morning. I just put in an 80 hour week, and am still not done. The design did not go as smooth as I thought for what seemed like such a simple project. I should have known, if it was simple, their people would have done it. So, I am going to be working today until this part of the project is complete.

I am not going to take the time this morning to answer your comments on yesterday’s blog. It is amazing the different kind of music that each of you like. That is why we are individuals instead of clones. Since I was a teenager in the 50’s, I am sill partial to the rock & roll of that era. And I agree with Spud about rap and I am also not all that old. (grin)

I will not be posting a blog tomorrow since I will be leaving the house at 06:30 to go get some minor surgery done. They said something about coming back again to “fix” the surgery. What the heck does that mean? They will have a tough time getting me to come back; they need to do it right the first time!! I believe the medical profession, except for a few exceptions, have just become money hungry and will do anything to get you back or refer you to a colleague.

You all have a good Sunday, you hear? I will be back blogging as soon as I can.


  1. Thanks for the heads up. Do what you gotta do.

    By the way, 80 hour weeks and working Sunday does not sound like semi-retirement to me. . .

  2. Good luck on the surgery, my friend!

    Sort of makes you suspicious, doesn't it? Fix it? That's scary!

  3. Yea, good on getting the surgery thing outta the way. Be sure and let us know how it goes..

    We'll see ya when you get back to your real job... BLOGGING!!! :-)

  4. To say nothing of the kickbacks the doctors & hospitals get for prescribing pricey new drugs. Good luck with the surgery.

  5. Hope the surgery gets done completely and that you can get some rest and relaxation..My hubby who just retired and still works decided a long long time ago 80 hours was a big bit much..He only works now to get out of the public library and join the human race..me I still work and will probably for health care costs the rest of my natural life!