I like good puzzles, doesn't every one? Last night, I picked up a little book I had laying around called "Brain-Boosting lateral thinking Puzzles. It has some pretty good brain teasers in it. Way too many good ones to share with you. But maybe I can give you some idea of what I am talking about. I will give a few examples and will list the answers at the end of the blog.
1. What can be seen in the middle of March and April that cannot be seen in any other month?
2. For you computer experts, how many binary numbers make a dozen?
3. A lady greets her three relatives as hello Joe, hello father, hello father. How could she have two relatives that are her father?
4. I multipied 3 and 4 three times. What answer did I get?
5. Four friends got caught in a down-pour. They ran to their cars. Three of them got their hair soaked but why didn't the fourth?
6. Who played for both Russia and Italy at the Olympic games in the same year?
OK, that is enough of that, right? Now you all have a great day today, you hear?
1. the letter "R".
3. her nephew is a priest.
4. I got 12 each time I did it.
5. He was bald.
6. The band that played each of their national anthoms.