Wondering about wild grapes

Friday, April 5, 2013

Wondering what you do when. . .

And again, it happened.  It doesn't happen to me very often.  I love to talk and always have something to say.  But!!!  I can not think of anything to say today, other than "I can't think of anything to say".  I have been wondering about what to write all morning.  So, my question is, what do you all do when you can't think of anything new and exciting to say.  You see, I have not been doing anything new and exciting, so don't have much of anything going on in my life to share with you.

So you all will have to make this blog posting entertaining with all your wonderful comments and suggestions.  I will take the rest of the morning reading your postings and comments and getting my taxes ready to mail off.  You all have a great day with some excitement (but not too much) to spice it up a bit, you hear?

5 comments:

  1. I have that feeling on a regular basis, and it stresses me out to no end. Didn't have a clue what to write about until a couple hours ago and then I was concerned because it didn't feel right. It's like a vicious circle on the best of days, never ending week after week.

    Have I got an answer for you? NO. Just keep it real and let us know what's happening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On days like that (and today's one of them for me) I just remind myself that first off, the blog's for me. I had a job that I never missed a day nor was ever late. When I retired in 1997 I swore I'd never allow myself to feel so obligated to anything like that again. Family and "real" obligations are something else... they'll always come first. But I've been feeling kinda guilty today because I haven't posted a blog. I need to change my header photo... I need to... no... guess I don't need to at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As long as you don't talk about politics, I'm happy. Take the day off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Taxes are enough to give anyone a brain cramp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just don't post when I can't think of anything interesting to say. That is why I don't post a lot. :) I am in awe of those of you who post every day.

    ReplyDelete