1. Where and when was a child born to the youngest parents ever?
2. Which baseball player wore a cabbage leaf under his cap and for what reason?
3. How many dimples are on a regulation golf ball?
4. In space, can astronauts cry?
5. What is the average speed that catsup (or Ketchup) leaves the bottle?
6. Are babies born with kneecaps?
7. Which weighs more, an average elephant or the tongue of a blue whale.
8. What is the longest word that can be typed using only the left hand?
9. How many US states claim that their test scores in their elementary schools are above the national average?
10. How many ridges are around a dime?
Ok, that is all the questions.
1. The world's youngest parents, 8 and 9, lived in China and the year was 1910.
2. Babe Ruth did to keep his head cool. He changed it every couple of hours.
3. There are 336 dimples in a golf ball.
4. In space, there is no gravity and tears can't flow.
5. It leaves the bottle at a rate of 25 miles per year.
6. Not exactly, they are born with cartilage that later hardens into a kneecap.
7. The elephant weighs less than the tongue of a blue whale.
9. All 50 of them. Now that doesn't seem to add up to me.
10. A dime has 118 ridges. Now I wonder how many of you are counting those ridges right now.
OK, that is all the questions and answers. How many did you get right and which one was a surprise to you? You all have a great day, you hear?