Went to turn my computer on this morning and nothing, nadda, not even a blink. So, I plugged it into the commercial power, and again, nothing. I believe this time my battery bit the dust. OK, I remember last time I thought that I needed a battery and went to the battery selling place only to find out that I hadn't put the battery in correctly. So, remembering that, I removed the battery and replaced it. Even after multiple tries, it still is deader than a door nail. OK, how dead is a door nail? A good subject for a future blog.
There is a strange illness affecting our county. Of all the cofirmed cases in the local hospital, only two have survived. I wonder if my lap-top caught that flu? I wonder if that is what my wife and
I have? I am feeling a lot better today. It just takes time. Hope all of you are feelin fine and, please, you all have a great day, you hear?