Wondering about wild grapes

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Facts That May Surprise You

First, let me tell you I got all of the following facts from this site:
http://www.funfactz.com/weird-facts/

These facts have no specific order, the locations in this blog are all random.  I thought that they were all quite surprising to me.  Since they wouldn't copy and paste in this posting the way I wanted them to, I just typed them all in by hand.  Here is the first one:

"There is a poisonous plant that leaves the victim with a smile on their face at the time of death." . . . Well, if you got to go maybe that is the way to do it if it leaves a smile on your face. . .

"It would take about 1,200,000 mosquitoes to fully drain the average human body of blood." . . . I believe that there were times I had 999,999 mosquitoes attacking me at one time.  Dang, I didn't know I was that close to death.

"Some Chinese soldiers learn their 'perfect posture' with pins in their collar" . . . Ouch!!  I don't think I need that perfect of a posture.

"Wrap rage is an actual condition when you feel extreme levels of anger and frustration because you are unable to open product packaging." . . . My wife just asks me to open it, so that I have the pleasure of feeling the rage.

"Sniffologists have the job of sniffing armpits.". . . Wow!!  I never knew there were such jobs available, but I would not ever apply for that job, would you?

In 2007, a Bosnian couple found out that they had been cheating on one another in online chatrooms... with each other!!. . .  How embarrassing that would be!!

Now, this last one confirms what I have thought for years (grin).

In the US, people can be rejected from joining the police force if they are too intelligent. . . . Enough said.

Sure hope you got a chuckle out of the above and maybe learned something, too.  But, most of all, I want all of you to have a great day, you hear?
 
















6 comments:

  1. The little twice weekly newspaper in my hometown used to have a column called "News of the Weird". Your fun facts kinda remind me of that... now... I wonder how that Bosnian couple found that out... a blind date?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be a great way of ending that story. (grin)

      Delete
  2. I enjoyed them all but that cheating chatroom couple really made me laugh :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it made me laugh, too. Glad you enjoyed them.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I like to read light hearted, fun blogs so tried to write one that way.

      Delete