Wondering about wild grapes

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Wondering if my tablet would do.

First off, I promised yesterday to show you my steeringwheel table mounted to my steering wheel.  Here is the first picture:

See, it does attach and seems pretty sturdy, too.  Do you see that small white fence in the upper left of the picture?  This one:

That is where my beloved dog, Buttons, is buried. Sure do miss that dog; she was special. Here is a link to my old blog when I told about her: http://dizzydick.blogspot.com/2010/12/remembering-buttons.html

Now, that I have tears in my eyes, I will try to continue. Another picture of the table mounted on the wheel:



I really don’t see the need for it, will probably never use it. Then again, on those long straight stretches of west Texas interstate roads, I could eat lunch while driving on down the road (grin).



Now, to the subject I am wondering about. I have never tried to use my tablet to post a blog. I have used it to read and to comment on blogs. I may just try to use it for tomorrow’s blog. It will probably be short, since it doesn’t have a full size keyboard on it. I may even try to post pictures with it. Trouble is, when you plug a something into it, it downloads everything on the memory device, whether it is a thumb drive or an sd card or chip. That will give me something to figure out. I am not used to Android operating systems.


The weather man got it all wrong last night. It was predicted to be 37 degrees this morning and back when I got up it was 57 degrees. Suppose to be in the 70’s the rest of this week and weekend. Not bad for winter weather. You all have a great day now, you hear?

2 comments:

  1. Shoot maybe once you get your ham antennas mounted you can put one radio there and call for help while you're sitting beside the road with a flat tire? :-) Bet your Morse code keypad would rest on it just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be interested to know just how the tablet works out! I've been thinking of either a tablet or a laptop. Just can't decide!

    Of course, it would be mostly for emergencies, ya know?

    Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete