Wondering about wild grapes

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Wondering what the new year will bring.

First off, let me apologize for not answering your comments on yesterday’s blog until this morning. I was trying to finish up the smaller of my two “rush” jobs. This one is for my long time favorite customer and they need it by Monday. I didn’t get it quite done, but close enough that I can finish it off this morning and then get back on the other “rush” job.



I hope that 2012 brings you all happiness, good health, and comfort. 2012 sort of sounds like the title to an old science fiction novel. Of course when I was a boy, the things that we take for granted today were purely science fiction. Heck, I was 7 or 8 years old before we got our first TV and it was a huge monster with a small screen. It is amazing how things have changed since then. After reading the January issues of Discover and Astronomy magazines, in which they list the important things from 2011, I can’t think that 2012 could possibly come up with anything better or weirder, but I am sure new and exciting things will take place and new discoveries will shake the world.


I hope that the seemingly changing climate will be kinder to us than it has this past year that had floods, droughts, earthquakes, tsunamis, killer tornadoes, extreme heat and extreme cold. Of course, nothing stays the same and the only thing that is permanent is change. I hope that the new year will be kind to you all and that you will be blessed with good health and happiness. You all have great New Year’s Day now, you hear?

4 comments:

  1. And may you have your best year even with this one that starts today.
    First off start the year off with finishing up the millstone around you neck work wise and then just learn to say NO! :-)
    All the best to you and the trips you take in your new castle on wheels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DD, been with you since the beginning, and doesn't seem that long ago, either. I've enjoyed having you as a blogger friend, and keeping up with your blogs. Maybe 2012 will bring you more of the traveling, enjoying going places, seeing new things. Or not. lol,,anyway
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. May the new year be kind to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ben, thanks and I will have to practice that word, “No, No, No, No!!” How was that?

    Trouble, thanks for the good wishes and I like all the blogger friends and would like to meet all of them. I have met Billy Bob, Ben, David, John Wells, Windy Bob, Conroe Penny and I hope to meet a lot more.

    6bears, and the same to you along with wind in your sails. (warm wind that is)

    ReplyDelete