Wondering about wild grapes

Monday, July 4, 2016

That Time of Year Again.

Well, it is that time of year again when this otherwise quite area sounds like a WW2 battle.  Texas allows fireworks to be sold to the public twice a year, New Year's and the Fourth of July holidays.  This is a really rough time for my oldest dog, Muffin.  Muffin can't stand anything that goes bang, or boom, or bump in the night.  Thunder storms get her shaking like a vibrator.  So, I am not looking forward to this evening, when most of people living near my place put on quite a fireworks show.  Yes, it is pretty, but the sound is what bothers my poor old dog.  And just in case you are wondering, nothing helps.  I can hold her snuggly in my arms, talk to her, turn the TV up loud, but nothing seems to work.  So, think about the animals you will be scaring if or when you put off those fireworks.  I hope her heart can stand it again this year.  Now, have a safe and happy 4th, you hear? 

No comments:

Post a Comment