Wondering about wild grapes

Friday, September 7, 2012

Wondering if it is time for some laughs.

Laughing is the best medicine and I know that to be a fact.  I am not going to bore you with scientific data to prove it, but rather I think I will post a lot cartoons to make my point.  Since I am an old fart, and a lot of you are my age or catching up fast, these are mostly old folks jokes, except this fist one.  It reminded me of Barney of The Old Fat Man Adventures and Billy Bob of  Billy Bob's Travels, what do you think?  Which one is Billy Bob?  I think the one on the right:
 I always seems the grass is always greener on the the other side:
 Not exactly one of life's choices, right?:
 I think this gal has a point:
 How true it is:
Maybe we should eat, drink, and be merry. . .:

I think this is the way most doctors feel:
 Sixteen does sound better than ninety one:  I can't do that yet, my age ends in a nine.

And the perfect one to end the list with:

I hope you all got a good laugh out of these.  Let me tell you, they are all too true, that is what makes them so funny.  I can relate but you but you younger readers will have to wait a few years for them to sink in.  Now, if you can muster the strength, have a great day now, you hear.

5 comments:

  1. They are very funny but sad at the same time because they are so true. I love the one of Billy Bob & Barney OFM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the light hearted post this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy, I can associate with some of these! Especially the last one!

    Thanks, buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the laughs! They're good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gypsy, what makes them so funny is that they do have a little bit of truth to them. Maybe more that we want to admit. Yep, I thought of BB and Barney when I saw that cartoon.

    Sixbears, your welcome, I like to bring some humor in every ones' life.

    HJ, Like I told Gypsy, that is why they are funny cause some hit close to home.

    Jill S, glad you got a giggle out of them, but you are not old enough to really understand, right?

    ReplyDelete