Wondering about wild grapes

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Wondering about warming up.

Yes, I know I have been talking about the weather a lot lately, but I read something that I suspected but didn't know for sure; that it is warmer than normal.  I was beginning to think that it was my blood pressure or something because I have been thinking that it has been pretty warm this last year, and here it is, the first day in December and I woke up to temperatures in the 60's and it is suppose to be around 80 for the next few days.  The weatherman last night said that our overnight lows have been the normal daytime highs.  That pretty much says it all.

The article I read said that "July was the hottest month ever documented in the United States, as was the period from January through July 2012."  I am sure glad I got me a new AC unit for the house this last summer.  It has sure had a good workout and it is doing a good job.  They say this may cause more people to believe in global warming.  My opinion is that, yes, the Earth is getting warmer but it is not just because of one reason.  We can't blame everything on mankind.  The Earth has gone through a lot of heating and cooling cycles in its past and will continue to do so in the future.  But our star, the sun, is growing in size and will eventually boil away our oceans, which will be a real sign of global warming (grin).  In one of my past blogs I told you what will happen when the sun expands.  Kind of fits in with the Bible's prediction of how the world will end.  But for now, we will be off to the flea market and I want you all to have a great day whether the weather is warm or cold at your location, you hear?

4 comments:

  1. Agree about the global warming.
    And have a good time today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We live on this earth which is inside a bubble an what we put in this bubble effects everyone so I believe that we play a big part in how this will play out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trouble, thanks and I will try to have a good time.

    Justastick, a lot of the problem is man made, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought the hottest summer was 2011, it seemed that way to me.

    I hope that this warm spell doesn't mean that we are going to have a colder winter than usual. Sometimes it works out that way.
    Happy Tails and Trails, Penny

    ReplyDelete