Wondering about wild grapes

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Some Grins for Today??

Christmas is over and you have had few days to relax and unwind.  So, you sit in your easy chair, sip a cup, and watch your favorite TV shows.  Then you start to feel ashamed, because of all that you have and knowing that some are not as fortunate as you are.  Then you realize that you are having a really great day while some others may be having a very bad day.

Having a bad day, if it ain't you, can be very funny.  Don't believe me?  Well, just take a look at these examples:


I would imagine that most of you still have your Christmas tree sitting in your house.  A lot of people place a star on the top of their trees to signify the star of Bethlehem.  Some people prefer to place an angel on top of their tree.  The following link explains how this angel on top custom got started:

https://www.shortstories101.com/story/christmas-story/

These two links made me laugh and I hope they made you laugh, too.  I don't know why it is, but we can't help laughing at other people's problems and troubles.  Now, you all have a great day, you hear?

8 comments:

  1. These are so funny I sent the links to my oldest brother, as he has the same sense of humor as you! I haven't laughed so hard in a long while, so thanks for the enjoyment you provided.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any time, I love humor and it is only really good when shared.

      Delete
  2. Hahaha, those were funny. Today I have to get my house in order after a fun trip to GA to visit my son and his family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, just wait till next year to get your house in order, it will wait for you.

      Delete
  3. I'm not having a bad day (just a busy one)... but I loved those stories. Not sure which was my favorite... I liked them all. Still laughing about that poor angel ;-)

    ReplyDelete