Wondering about wild grapes

Monday, February 9, 2015

Pictures Worth a Thousand Words.

Today, I am just going to post ten funny pictures and I sure hope you get ten big laughs.  Which one do you think is the funniest.

Now that is extreme.
 
 Yep, I would scratch my head, too.
 
 Unless you are very, very careful.

Barney, my hero. . .

In more than one way.

Yep, if I went skiing I would need a hospital.

Wow, took a strong pole to hold this sign up.

Yes I did, thanks for answering.

Alright already, I noticed!!

And this last one is for Barney, although I think he is happy in the castle traveling and fishing on his own.

Now laugh a little and have a great day, you hear?

12 comments:

  1. Gotta be the police toilet... lmao

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all pretty funny, but the last one is priceless! Wonder how many applicants Barney is going to get.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BTW, he didn't give me permission to do that, I just took it on my own.

      Delete
  3. I used to take a lot of photos of signs like that.... I kinda like "Tattoos While You Wait". One sign was totally inadvertent... a stripper bar had a sign that said something about how hot the entertainment was... but the place had burned down... big ole burned out hole in the collapsed roof... but the sign was still there. I loved everyone of yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't take these pictures, but found them on the internet. If I have my camera along and get the chance, I would take pics of anything that strikes me as funny, and I see humor in almost anything.

      Delete
  4. These are just too funny, my friend! Thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you got a smile and maybe even a laugh out of them, I did.

      Delete
  5. Oh, for me it's the "write for help with illiteracy" - are they going to be able to read the sign to ask for help in the first place?? Thanks, Dizzy, for the morning laugh ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, putting that sign up was a waste of time. . . of course a literate person could read it and relay the message.

      Delete
  6. I like the NOTICE sign. The best part is the tag line which had me chuckling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it didn't show up very well but I am glad you could read it.

      Delete