Wondering about wild grapes

Saturday, August 11, 2018

Some Golf Balls for Barney.

Hay Barney, I don't play golf but I grow natural golf balls.  OK, I bet you don't believe me do you?  OK, I will prove it to you.  I took some pictures less than an hour ago, so I will post them here.

This first one looks like a lone golf ball in the high grass.  I bet that looks familiar to you Barney, right?


Oh!!  There is another one.  Did you hit more than one ball?


Oh my gosh!!!  That one had babies.  So, that is how golf balls come to be.  The little ones grow up to be big ones that you hit all over the place until they find a hole in the ground to hide in.  But I think they were cute, don't you agree???


Now, you all have a great day, you hear?

14 comments:

  1. My golf balls are seldom near any grass when I play golf. Trees, water and concrete seem to be their natural habitat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since I dedicated this posting to you, I am glad you read it and commented. I don't believe you are as bad a golfer as you let on. Of course you can win more bets that way (grin).

      Delete
    2. Just so you will get the idea correct, yesterday on a very short par 5 hole, I managed to make an 11 and lose 3 golf balls. Normally my bad scores come from the three or four WHAT ARE YOU DOING FOOL??? holes in every round.

      Delete
    3. I guess you didn't win any bets on that hole. I shouldn't talk because I have never played a round of golf.

      Delete
  2. Pass a few of those balls down here to Atascocita, huh, Dizzy? Hubby always manages to lose a few each round ~.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I do, they may just be water when they get there.

      Delete
  3. Now DD you can go into business, expand , harvest these golf balls marketing and ship all over the world. Sure would keep you busy and having fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hold on there. That sounds like way too much work. Since I have been retired for many years, work is a dirty word. . . (grin).

      Delete
  4. I bet Barney is quite a good golfer, but as you say, he can win more bets that way! Good golf ball photos, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My grass was just cut the day before they popped up. I enjoy taking pictures of all sorts of fungi.

      Delete
  5. Now those are weird. They really do look like golf balls.. I am so glad you showed me those "baby golf balls" . How cute.

    ReplyDelete