Wondering about wild grapes

Friday, March 24, 2017

Some Laughs for Friday

We all like to laugh, so I thought for this Friday's post I will just search for some funny stuff that I can post.  Hope at least some of them tickle your funny bone.

This first one is for my cousin who just loves blonde jokes.  This one is for you Carol:
In case you have trouble reading the above, it says: "Dear, if you're gonna pad your bra with Kleenex, take them out of the box first".

Typical wife insisting that her husband should quit leaving his clothes laying around all over the place.  You know, leaving the leaves.

The origins of computers, they were not made by man but evolved on their own.  Yea, right.
Mankind has always been protected by guardian angels, but with some of the safety features we have come up with has made their jobs so much easier:  


Well, that is it for today.  I hope I at least made you grin and make sure you have a great day, you hear?

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Glad I could share the smiles that writing this blog gave me.

      Delete
  2. I especially like the one about the leaves lying all over the place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My neighbor was complaining about this yesterday. I just sent the "leaving the clothes" to her for a laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty good, Dizzy. Pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. MsB, that is what I was trying to so. Glad you smiled. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those were great. Thanks for the laughs.

    ReplyDelete