OK, here is a short list of some of the things that make me say "why":
1. Why did Satan give up the glorious life as an angel to become evil?
2. Why do they keep score if winning isn't everything?
3. Why do some give up when they fail. If a baby did that, he or she would never learn to walk or talk or do anything.
4. Why do people say "Nice to meet you"? Here is Jack Nicholson take on that:
5. Why do people say "you hurt my feelings" when only you can hurt your own feelings. That is a one sided emotion and all one sided emotions are a waste of time.
6. Why let someone waste your time when time is so precious?
7. Why do some people try to explain things to you that they don't fully understand?
8. Why am I even writing these things in my blog posting?
Now, for the last "why". Why don't you all have a great day, you hear?