- Everything hurts and what doesn't hurt, doesn't work.
- Happy hour is a nap.
- It takes longer to rest than it did to get tired.
- You don't remember being absent minded.
- Funny, I don't remember being absent minded.
- It's not the pace of life that concerns me, it's the sudden stop at the end.
There are a lot more, but those above will give you an idea of getting old.
OK, how about a list games that us old folks can play? Here is a list:
-Tag, You're it.
-Pin the toupee on the bald guy.
-Kick the bucket
-Rover, Red Rover, the Nurse says "Bend Over".
-Simon says something incoherent.
-Hide and go pee
My mother, toward the end of her life, always said that "getting old ain't for sissies".
That is a partial list and I am sure you can add to both of the above lists. You have your choice, you can grow old peacefully or kicking and screaming. Since I am already sitting in my rocker/recliner, I guess I am going peacefully. Let's hope all of us have a long and prosperous life filled with love and joy, you hear?