Wondering about wild grapes

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Wondering What I'll Get If I. . . .

What will I get if I go into a donut shop and ask for half a "baker's dozen"?  Since a baker's dozen is thirteen, is half a baker's dozen six and a half?  And what if I am bad?  They will say I am in the dog house, but what if my dog is bad, is she sent to the people house?  Sometimes I get very confused.

What will I get when I go into a health food store and ask for another six months of good health?  They just might think that I am a little touched in the head.  Or what would I get if I walked into a body shop and ask the guy for a 40 year younger body and maybe one that looks somewhat more handsome and dashing, maybe a sports model?  Sometimes I get very confused.

I don't want to be selfish or anything so maybe I could take my dogs into a pet shop and tell them I want them to pet my dogs.  I would offer to purchase twenty minutes of petting time for them.  Then on the way home I could stop at a dress shop and ask for a bottle of French and a bottle of blue cheese dressings.

I know not to make the cook mad.  As much as I love to eat, that would be a real bad mistake if I did, then I would be wondering what I'll get for supper.  I could go on and on but think I will just get out of here, I have said enough.  Now, have a great evening, you hear?

8 comments:

  1. Let me know if you figure out how to get a 40 year younger body! I'd settle for 20 years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the humor Dizzy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let us know when you find that body shop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only after I try it out (grin). If it will work on an really old man like me, it should work on you younger folks.

      Delete
  4. Well let me think a bit on that Bakers Dozen. I'm guessing you would get 6 donuts and one donut hole or as we like to call them up here in Canada, 6 Tim Horton donuts and one Timbit.

    ReplyDelete