Wondering about wild grapes

Saturday, May 23, 2015

A Special Day, A Special Person.

This is a special day for someone I love and believe them to be a very, very special person, my wife.  This is her birthday, and she is no longer 28, I believe that she just turned 29.  29 is a good age to be, right?  If she keeps on having birthdays, she may even catch up to me (grin).  And guess what she did?  Even though it is her birthday and she would never eat it, she cooked me my favorite, Louisiana white boudin sausage.  Yum, yum, it sure was good and I ate a whole great big plate full.

Well, I sure do need to do something special for her today or take her somewhere or something.  Not sure what or if I will be able to do anything special.  Oh well, I will just dedicate my blog today to the special lady in my life.  Now you all have a great day, you hear?  

21 comments:

  1. A very happy birthday wish to you, Mrs. Diz. And Dizzy, what a lovely tribute to your wife. The best to both of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She deserves all the praise she can get by putting up with me.

      Delete
  2. It was a pleasure to read the tribute to your wife. Love and commitment are so rare these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have been married for over 50 years. I am hoping for another 50. . .

      Delete
  3. I wish your wife a very happy birthday! We share the same birth date.

    ReplyDelete
  4. May you have a very Happy Birthday, Mrs. DD! Mr DD, I thought you was the one who's suppose to cook for the guest of honor?

    ReplyDelete
  5. DD your Gods present to her, She has a gift money can not buy! Go pick her some wild flowers and you will see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ted, I am not sure if she always thinks I am such a gift, but sometimes she does.

      Delete
  6. Yes Happy Birthday to Mrs. DD. Boudin is some good stuff. Yum. Thank her properly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll pass on your happy wishes and yes, boudin is some good stuff.

      Delete
  7. She makes you boudin, and you dedicate a post to her that you would have written anyway. Very romantic of you. grrrrrrr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ruth says, "Thank you lotta joy", and she said she loved your comment. Maybe I shouldn't have read it to her. . .(grin)

      Delete
  8. What a wonderful dedication, Happy Birthday !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks George and I will pass your birthday wishes on to her.

      Delete
  9. Happy Birthday Miss Dusty! Sounds to me like you two are the perfect match.... so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you have each other, an hope it goes on and on. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. DD do not forget the flowers ( Not Bought ) go pick them be sure and rinse them off !

    ReplyDelete