Wondering about wild grapes

Sunday, September 22, 2019

Added More Information.

There seems to be some doubt to the contents of my last blog posting.  I did clarify the info in answers to a comment, but thought I would do so here in today's post.  The black grackle with the one white tail feather that I posted about has a scientific name, which is "leucistic or partial albinism".  Look it up, it explains it and has lots of pictures.  Here is one of them:

I hope that clears up any misunderstanding.  Now, you all have a great day, you hear? 

8 comments:

  1. It's a nice looking bird, and interesting as well, however you look at it. I don't think I've ever seen anythung like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Although I have seen many grackles, this was the first one I have seen with a white feather in its tail.

      Delete
  2. Nature has a way of surprising all of us with the unexpected.
    Be Safe and Enjoy the cooler temperatures.

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Grackles we have around here don 't have the white feather in their tale. Too bad they are such a pest as they are a beautiful bird.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is because they are very rare. It is a genetic abnormality.

      Delete
  4. i was reading this a2t07d9y10 replica bags from china replica bags from china replica bags 168 mall Related Site d6y01i1j18 zeal replica bags reviews additional hints u9j06y3i13 best replica bags replica bags louis vuitton

    ReplyDelete