Other tools and possible options are:
A screw driver.
- it can be used as an icepick.
- it can be used as a chisel.
- it can be used to open paint cans.
- it can be used as a pry bar.
- it can be used as a weapon
- and many, many more.
A hand saw.
- it can cut non-metallic stuff.
- some people can even make music using a bow.
- it is good at cutting straight lines.
A coping saw.
- it can also cut non-metallic stuff.
- it can cut curved lines, etc.
- it can be used to tighten or loosen nuts and bolts.
- an adjustable wrench is a must for plumbing.
- and of course, someone always throws in the monkey wrench to mess things up.
A claw hammer.
- other than a back scratcher, it can be used to pound in or remove nails, etc.
- it also works to put a robber out of commission. (grin)
I could go on and on but I think I will stop here and let you fill in all the missing tools and their uses. Now, have a great day, you hear?