Today I am going to ask a bunch of trivia questions and at the end of the posting, I will give you the answers. This is just something you can do for fun. Some of the questions will have answers that you never knew and others will have obvious answers. Of course the answers that you know will be the ones that obvious to you. (grin).
OK, here are 10 questions:
1) Who were the first couple shown in bed together on prime time TV?
2) When bats exit their cave, which way do they turn?
3) Who can read smaller print, men or women?
4) Who can hear better, men or women?
5) Which animal can go the longest without water, a rat or a camel?
6) What words rhyme with orange, purple, and silver?
7) What was the weatherman, Willard Scott, the first of.
8) Name a food that uses more calories to eat than it contains.
9) Speaking of foods, what is the only food that doesn't spoil?
10) What are the only mobile National Monuments?
Answers to the questions:
1) Fred and Wilma Flintstone.
2) They turn left.
3) Men can read smaller Print
4) Women can hear better. (I wonder if that is why sometimes I don't hear my wife tell me what to do)
5) A rat can last longer without water than a camel.
6) There are no words in the dictionary that rhyme with these words.
7) He was the first Ronald McDonald.
8) Celery has negative calories.
9) Honey. . . although I have heard of biscuits that would be a close second.
10) The San Francisco Cable cars.
How many of got all of the questions correct? I only knew three for sure. Let us know how you did and even if you didn't get any correct, you may now know more than you did before you took the test. . . I do. So now, you all have a great day, you hear?