Wondering about wild grapes

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Wandering to Pennsylvania

We made it to Greenville, PA yesterday.  Today we plan to visit with my Aunt.  Here is rock right behind our RV:

In case of big wind I can chain the RV to it.  It looks old and majestic, growing all that moss and watching the trees grow up around it.  I bet it is as steady as a rock. . .
We went through lots of rough roads that about shook us apart and then got into some construction:
Finally got off interstates and on to some great country roads:

Then we found the RV park:

And a weary traveler at the end of the trip:
The internet is so slow, took me more than two hours to put this on.  May just keep the next ones real short.

Have a great day now, you hear?

Don't forget you can click on any picture to enlarge it.


4 comments:

  1. Nice looking site you have there. What's up with your internet? Thought you had one of those go anywhere high speed air card thingies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice looking country there, my friend! I seem to remember that color as being called "green!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ben, yes I do and it shows two bars here on the computer and on the phone. Remember all the hills up this way? Go a little higher on the hill or a little more around the other side and the signal changes.

    HJ, yes the green is beautiful. I almost forgot what it looked like. Hope you ger some rain so it will be green whin I get home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great time and a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete