1. Which has the most surface area, Russia or the planet Pluto?
2. What was France still doing when Star Wars: A New Hope hit theatres?
3. How many ants are there for every human on Earth?
4. Now tell me, how much do all the ants on Earth weigh?
5. What does it rain on Jupiter and Saturn.
6. What percent of all the photos ever taken were taken in the last 12 months?
7. What is Scotland's national animal?
8. Which is a berry, the strawberry or the banana?
9. How many countries separates Norway from North Korea and what are those countries?
10. Which US state is the closest to Africa?
And how about just two more questions, since you did so well on all of the above?
11. Are there more fake flamingos or more real ones on Earth today?
12. Which city is further south, New York City or Rome?
2. France was still executing people by guillotine.
3. There are 1.6 million ants for every human.
4. The total weight of all ants on Earth equal the same as all the humans on Earth.
5. It rains diamonds.
6. Ten percent.
7. The unicorn, of course (grin). I wonder how many bottles of scotch one has to drink before he sees Scotland's national animal.
8. The banana is a berry, the strawberry is not.
9. There is only one country and it is Russia.
11. There are more fake flamingos on Earth than real ones.
12. Why sunny and balmy New York City, of course (grin).
OK, I hope you got a smile because you either knew all the answers or because you didn't and learned something. Either way, I hope you enjoyed today's post, it was fun putting it together from the help of http://www.lifebuzz.com/crazy-facts. Now, you all have a great day, you hear?