Wondering about wild grapes

Thursday, February 2, 2017

Picture Ol Pup's Blue Collar.

Our boy pup seems to be feeling no pain and definitely did not loose his appetite.  He is still taking pain medication, but my wife has a call into the Vet and is waiting for a call back.  We want to know if we can stop the medication.  Why?  Well, he seems just fine but so far has not gone "number two".  Yep, it must have caused him to get constipated.

I thought that you all would like to see what he looks like in his fancy blue collar.  It doesn't seem to bother him and it is made out of soft fabric that will not hurt him when he lies down.

That is all for now folks, so please have a great day, you hear?


13 comments:

  1. That collar is SO MUCH BETTER than the large white plastic ones I used to have to put on my dogs. That wouldn't be bad at all. Such a cutie-pie! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I remember those huge cones they used in the past. He is not a happy camper in that picture. He looks like he is ready to take a bite out of whoever gets close, but he wouldn't.

      Delete
  2. He looks like he's frantic to get that thing off! It does look like an improvement over the older-style ones. How long does he have to wear it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Until the stiches get out in about 10 days or so. Yes, he wanted it off and he wanted it off now!!! But by now he seems to have gotten used to it.

      Delete
  3. Looks pretty happy to me. I'll bet he is more than ready to get it off and start his regular routine again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He sure is and he seems to blame me for his troubles. Of course around my house I get the blame for everything.

      Delete
  4. Yep I have to agree that collar sure is better than those plastic ones but still must be annoying. Hope he gets his number 2 going again that can be really uncomfortable on top of the other stuff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is getting used to the collar and the other started working again this morning. He is doing quite well.

      Delete
  5. He looks so cute with his blue collar. I'll bet my last dollar that the pain meds are causing him constipation. If they do in humans why not dogs as well. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I agree. It is the pain medication. It also makes him sleepy.

      Delete
  6. Looks like a zombie with those eyes though, Dizzy. Still a cutie, and yes so much better than the plastic!.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They look like that in the picture because of the flash going off. Although, he is blind in one eye which does look like that, but the other one doesn't.

      Delete
  7. Ooh! Poor Baby! I hope he is well soon.
    Happy Tails and Trails, Penny

    ReplyDelete